Tuesday, April 1, 2008

mounting frustration


I wish boys would put out more frequently. Especially this week. Effort is something I lack currently, so, really, I rely on them to make a move. Right now it would be lovely to have someone stroke my hair, or to distract me from the anxiety that riddles my thoughts during every waking hour. I wish there were boys in Vancouver.

How long can a daruma last before you give up and burn it? There's a time limit on wishes, isn't there? Am I jinxing myself keeping it even though my wish hasn't come true?

Brain is mushy. Want to drink excessively. Hate school/work. Long day. Ugh.

Just remembered... I think I might have a couple of things planned for my trip. The Yankees are playing daily, the White Sox have a few games, and... well, not sure about Toronto, other than the guided tour of "Scott Pilgrim" locales by the person "Scott Pilgrim" was technically named after, which sounds pretty exciting to me. I'm hoping my flights are still booked; I'm not sure when to check something like that, since I just assume it's confirmed (I did pay for it already). I'm From Barcelona is playing the day I get into NYC and I REALLY want to go to that show, but have heard flights into the city are usually quite late/delayed. Anyone have any insight into this?

Bed, bed. 'Night, 'night.

No comments: