Saturday, June 20, 2009

bad hair day

I should really be snuggled into bed, but I had a sugar crash nap this afternoon for what may have been a couple hours (I can't remember what was on TV when I closed my eyes). My ability to sleep a full night has been compromised.

My hair looks a bit soccer mom right now, which is upsetting because I am not, nor will I ever be, a soccer mom. The guy talked about Iran and Noam Chomsky and might have gotten distracted so much that he chopped my hair into what it is. I'll know better after I wash it and style it myself (admittedly I am poor at styling, but could it be worse than soccer mom style? NO). It's a bit poofy and short, but at least the colour is a bit more even. Did I mention it's short? It's really short. Ultra short.

Having multiple days off this week, I realise that I like not working. If only there were a way to not work, yet still be able to afford to live in the manner I've grown accustomed to. Since I'm obviously not going to be a trophy wife for some rich guy, I guess I have to buy a lottery ticket and hope for the best. I could probably live OK on $9 million for a while. If I live frugally.

Of little interest to anyone but me, my deodorant smells like nectarines, and I like it. Also, Pimms is STILL sold out at every liquor store I go to. It just doesn't show up in shipments, for some reason. How can I drink myself to death without Pimms?

Starting the sewing portion of the third dress tomorrow night, maybe, likely.

No comments: