Monday, November 10, 2008

seeing clearly

The weather is kind of nice, but I've yet to go outside. Hiding under blankets always sounds like a better alternative to being cold, and it still feels a little cold out. I still haven't turned on my heat.

Today I bought two pairs of glasses. There is a ridiculously cheap sale at Clearly Contacts ($38 designer glasses!) and I really liked a couple of the styles. So... these will be added to the other pairs I've gotten from there. I don't really understand how they can sell complete glasses for $38, but I'm not complaining. Two pairs for under $80 is just silly to me.

Am feeling pretty dull lately. I'm OK, but just really low energy and without a whole lot of motivation to do much of anything. OK, that's not wholly accurate. I've got low motivation to make plans with people because it seems like a lot of effort with little in return. I'd rather stay home than make the effort right now. Perhaps it's the weather, perhaps it's because I'm trying to avoid people who have been sick in recent weeks...

Perhaps it's just feeling the weight of Remembrance Day. I'll, once again, make my way to the cenotaph for the ceremony and then head over to the Billy Bishop for drinks. It's a comforting tradition, and anyone is welcome to come with.

No comments: