Tuesday, August 16, 2005

unboyfriendable

Current mood: self-depreciating

People always tell me about guys they know who've had crazy girlfriends. So now I've been wondering if guys like girls who are crazy or if they just like hot girls who happen to be crazy and they tolerate the crazy to be with a hot girl. I think the latter.

I seem to be crazy. Nuts. Completely. I lose my shit often and it's becoming more normal than normal. Freaks me out. And I can assure you that guys aren't interested in my kind of crazy. I'm beginning to wonder if my kind of crazy is just amusing, that people enjoy laughing at my insanity but don't care to know why.

My friend asked me why I just let him talk and I don't offer much info about myself. He didn't understand when I said that people rarely ask about me. Who wants to deal with crazy?

Currently listening:
Terrible Things Happen
By The Aislers Set
Release date: 31 July, 1998

No comments: